Transportation BARS Audits
BARS audits and IS-BAO audits from SGS – demonstrate your commitment to safety and expand your market reach within the resources and mining industry.
The Basic Aviation Risk Standard (BARS) program is a joint initiative between the Flight Safety Foundation and the resources and mining industry to standardise auditing practices among member organisations. Certification demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to safety and adds value to the services you offer.
As an accredited BARS auditing company, we are well placed to service any of your organisation’s BARS requirements. Our auditors will work with you from the beginning of the audit process to the closeout of findings, helping to ensure that the certification process goes smoothly.
- Perform a gap analysis to confirm work already done toward compliance and identify further actions required for certification
- Guide you through the BARS registration process
- Coordinate second-party audits to be performed along with the BARS certification process, reducing operational downtime
- Share travel costs with organisations that are required to do operational risk reviews of your company, making it easier to do business with you
- Assist with International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) audits
Unrivalled experience in aviation consulting services
As a leading provider of aviation consulting services, we carry out more than 500 audits, reviews and inspections each year. With independent auditors and advisors located around the globe, we offer local expertise and reduced mobilisation costs. We are committed to making the BARS audit process system work for you.
To learn more about our BARS audit services, or our other aviation safety services, contact SGS at +1.844.730.4175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.