Transportation Source Inspection
Source inspection from SGS – ensure products meet standards, quality and customer requirements by inspecting and addressing issues at the source of production.
Avoiding onsite production issues is vital. Quality issues lead to delays, reworking products and loss of client trust. Our source inspection service takes place on the supplier’s site to ensure that quality is maintained throughout production and that products fulfil standards and quality requirements, and meet customer expectations.
Why choose source inspection from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify quality issues and have any problems addressed and reworked on site – before delivery
- Fulfil standards and quality requirements
- Meet customer expectations
- Reduce the time and effort required for the incoming inspection
- Ensure packaging is witnessed to identify any problems
- Reduce the risk of late delivery
Trusted source inspection from a world-leading provider
As a world-leading inspection provider, we offer you unrivalled experience and expertise in providing source inspection services for OEMs and suppliers, and provide in-depth knowledge of the required standards, authority requirements, customer expectations and the most effective reporting tools.
Our source inspection service includes:
- Developing the process
- Performance source inspections
- Collecting KPIs
- Evaluating suppliers performance
To discuss your source inspection requirements, contact us today.