Training Services ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems – Lead Auditor Training Course
Perform first-party audits of energy management systems with the ISO 50001:2018 lead auditor training course from SGS.
Our ISO 50001:2018 lead auditor training course provides you with the skills and knowledge required to perform first-party audits of energy management systems (EnMS) against ISO 50001:2018, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
This course is certificated by the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) – CQI/IRCA Course Certification Number, 2142 – PR 366.
Why choose the ISO 50001:2018 lead auditor training course from SGS?
This course will help you:
- Describe the purpose of an EnMS, EnMS standards, EnMS audit and third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1 where appropriate
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an EnMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 50001:2018 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021-1 where appropriate)
You will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all the areas covered above to complete the course successfully.
Learners who pass both the examination and continuous assessment will be issued with a “Certificate of Achievement” that satisfies the formal training for certification as a CQI IRCA auditor/lead auditor, which is valid for five years.
Learners who do not pass the continuous assessment and have been in attendance for the full duration of the course will be issued with a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Before starting this course, learners will need to have prior knowledge of:
- Management systems – the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and the core elements of a management system
- ISO 50001:2018 requirements – which may be gained by completing CQI/IRCA Certified ISO 50001 Foundation (EnMS) Training course (or equivalent).
- Energy Management
Please note, this course is not intended to be an implementer’s course or one that will create an expert in energy management legislation. It is also unsuitable for learners with no prior knowledge of the standard or an EnMS.
The course covers:
- Introduction to energy management systems
- ISO 50001:2018: overview and planning clauses
- ISO 50001:2018: requirements of clauses 7-10
- Process-based EnMS
- Accreditation, certification and auditor competence
- Audits: definition, principles and types
- The audit process
- Stage 1 audit
- Stage 2 audit
- Course duration: five days
- Delivery methodology: face-to-face
- Accreditation: CQI/IRCA
The trusted ISO 50001:2018 lead auditor course from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivalled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our ISO 50001:2018 lead auditor training course, or to book your training, contact us today.