Training Services Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Process Training
Corrective and preventive action (CAPA) process training from SGS – understand how to handle your organisation’s non-conformances.
Your organisation’s non-conformances need to be addressed quickly and systematically. That is why you need to ensure your management systems are equipped to document non-conformities efficiently, enabling you to tackle the issue as effectively as possible. Our CAPA process training will provide you with the knowledge you need to ensure that your organisation conducts proper containment, correction and preventive actions.
Why choose CAPA process training from SGS?
By the end of this one-day course you should be able to:
- Determine non-conformances more effectively
- Understand how to complete a containment and correction plan
- Identify and differentiate the root cause of any non-conformity
- Ensure immediate, preventive response and verification – in line with all requirements
- Verify the completion of any action taken
- Carry out a follow-up to show the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action plans
Unmatched CAPA process training from SGS, one of Australia’s leading course providers.
As a trusted global leader in the provision of testing, verification and certification in all aspects of good manufacturing practice (GMP), we possess unequalled experience and expertise of the CAPA process. As a result, we can provide you with CAPA training that boasts a unique perspective and level of insight.
To discuss how our CAPA process training can benefit your organisation, contact us today.