Training Services Food Defence Awareness Training
Food defence awareness training from SGS – learn about the latest guidelines on food defence and how a food defence plan can protect your reputation.
Why choose food defence awareness training from SGS?
Upon taking this course, you will learn about:
- The basics of food defence and food security management
- Why food defence is critical to your business and its reputation
- Risks from potential attackers within the food sector
- Supply chain mapping
- Authenticity assessments
- The development and implementation of food defence plans
Topics to be covered include:
- An overview of food defence, including key definitions and guidelines, such as PAS 96:2014
- Hazard (HACCP), vulnerability (VACCP) and threat (TACCP) assessment
- Human factors in food fraud and food defence
- The Elliott Review
- Cyber threats
- Fraud assessment tools: CARVER + shock and SSAFE
- Food authenticity
- Food testing
- Developing food defence plans
World-leading training in food and food safety
As a leader in professional training, we draw upon years of global experience in the food industry to provide effective learning and development opportunities.
Contact us today to find out more about food defence awareness training.