Sustainability ISO 22301 - Internal Auditing Course - Business Continuity Management Systems
This training provides participants with the tools to assess and report on the conformance of a Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS).
We also ensure you can effectively implement the processes and continual improvement of the BCMS based on the ISO 22301 standard.
The training has been designed to help protect organisations from potential negative business impacts in the event of disruption. We help you identify and control the threats an organisation faces from any business failures and how to effectively put in place measures to address those risks.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a BCMS including the principles, processes and techniques used for the management and assessment of a BCM system
- Explain the purpose and content of ISO 22301
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of BCSM, in accordance with ISO 22301 and ISO 9001
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
Please Note: You are expected to have knowledge of Business Continuity Management Systems and ISO 22301 before attending this course.
Successful completion of this training and the BCMS foundation fulfills part of the training requirements for certification as an internal auditor with the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
Contact SGS today to learn more on SGS ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Course.
Discover Our Sustainability Solutions
Achieve your sustainability goals with our range of sustainability services.