Public Sector Quality Assurance Framework (QAF) Services
Gain and maintain Quality Assurance Framework (QAF) certification with SGS.
The QAF has been developed by the Department of Jobs and Small Business and combines QA and Government requirements for service quality for employment providers – recruitment agencies and recruiting bodies.
Benefits of QAF Certification from SGS
Employment providers are required to gain QAF certification and maintain it throughout the term of the Employment Services Deed. Our services enable you to demonstrate:
- The delivery of quality services to job seekers, employers and the department
- Compliance with QAF
QAF Certification Requirements
Organisations seeking QAF certification must meet the requirements of the framework’s two key elements:
- Quality Principles – developed by the Department of Education, and for which you must provide evidence of:
- Labour Market, Employers & Community
- Operational Effectiveness
- Continual Improvement
- Quality standard certification – certification against one of the department approved quality standards:
- ISO 9001
- The National Standards for Disability Services
- The Employment Services Industry Standard
Why Choose SGS?
Our audit and certification experts can evaluate the conformity of employment providers’ products against the QAF requirements, and conduct assessments to maintain certification.
Contact your local SGS office to find out more.