Life Sciences Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Training for Pharmaceutical Industry
This training provides participants with a quality system for warehouse and distribution processes dedicated for medicines.
GDP demonstrates that organisations are committed to quality in every aspect of their service to their customers and the pharmaceutical industry.
The GDP training provides an introduction to Good Distribution Practices (GDP) for the pharmaceutical industry and its role in ensuring the safety of pharmaceutical products when in transportation or storage. Complying with the GDP requirements is proof that organisations are able to deliver good quality products, as intended by the pharmaceutical manufacturers, thereby serving the healthcare sector as a vital partner of the healthcare supply chain.
The regulatory and legislative GDP guidance have a large impact on the manufacture of pharmaceutical products. This training offers participants the opportunity to share and discuss GDP guidance and experiences relevant for drug manufacturers industry with colleagues and industry experts.
The training addresses the pharmaceutical product supply chains for human medicines, from the producers of raw materials to the manufacturing of finished products and is particularly dedicated to the warehousing and distribution processes.
Topics covered on this training include:
- Temperature mapping and logistics arrangements
- Cold chain management
- Re-packaging, re-labelling and clinical trial material management
- Quality management system, risk assessments, common problems
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Understand how their contribution fits into the quality framework within an organisation
- Know how different departments function together with projecting quality, safety, and efficacy of the pharmaceutical products as a cross-functional responsibility
- Understand the reason for observing Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP) / Good Distribution Practices (GDP) rules and develop a positive attitude towards GDP in particular
The training comprises lectures and workshop exercises.
Contact SGS now to learn more about Good Distribution Practices Training.