Industrial Manufacturing Racking Systems Inspection
Racking systems inspection from SGS – independent assessment and training to ensure the reliability, functionality, safety and integrity of your racking systems.
The everyday wear and tear from warehouse operations ultimately increases the structural stress levels of your racking systems. This affects their structural integrity and load-bearing capacity, making your racking systems potentially unsafe. That’s why regular assessment is essential. Our reliable racking systems inspection services help you to ensure that your equipment is safe to use and capable of providing the highest levels of productivity.
Why choose racking systems inspection from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify and report problems before they become serious
- Confirm the safety, integrity and reliability of your racking systems
- Minimise the risk of workplace accidents or racking system collapse
- Ensure worker safety and prevent injury, loss of life, heavy fines, compensation claims and legal action as a result of faulty equipment
- Maintain safety standards and comply with international regulations
- Enable your personnel to conduct their own professional and cost-effective in-house inspections
Trusted independent warehouse racking systems inspection from a world leader
As the world’s leading inspection company, we offer you unrivalled expertise, ensuring the reliability and safety of racking systems across the globe.
All inspections are carried out according the European Standards EN 15512, EN 15620, EN 1562, EN 15635 and EN 15878.
Plus, we offer training to provide your workers with the skills and knowledge they need to conduct their own professional and cost-effective on-going inspections between independent audits.
To discuss how our racking systems inspection could benefit your organisation, contact us today.