Energy HV/LV Electrical Testing, Calibration and Certification
HV/LV electrical testing, calibration and certification from SGS — ensure the proper maintenance of your electrical system to reduce risks to your business.
Proper maintenance of an electrical system is essential for preventing financial and safety risks. Poorly maintained electrical systems increase the risk of business interruptions, high utility and insurance costs and life threatening fires. HV/LV electrical testing, calibration and certification services can confirm the health and durability of your electrical system, minimising risks.
Why choose HV/LV electrical testing, calibration and certification from SGS?
Our HV testing, calibration and certification service can prevent future damage to your electrical system and reduce risks by:
- Helping to prevent surges and spikes that can cause equipment degradation and premature system failure
- Identifying and eliminating power quality problems that can lead to computer malfunctions and loss of data
- Identifying and eliminating problems that can result in unnecessary utility costs
- Preventing electrical distribution malfunctions that can cause fires
- Certifying the safety and durability of your electrical equipment to lower your insurance costs
We can ensure that you meet your manufacturer’s requirements for periodic maintenance. We offer quality work by experts in the field, competitive pricing and quick turnaround times, anywhere in the world.
Unmatched experience in electrical testing and certification
As a world leading provider of electrical testing and certification services, SGS can offer you the resources and expertise necessary to ensure the safety and durability of your electrical system. Our HV testing, calibration and certification services include:
- Relay testing, circuit breaker testing
- Primary and secondary injection testing
- HV/LV electrical testing of switchgear, switchyards, switchboards and substations
- Protection and commissioning of switchgears and switchboards
- Transformer testing plus visual inspection and oil sampling
- VLF/tan delta and partial discharge cable testing
- Motor testing
- Thermography/corona survey
- Earth resistance, earth resistivity and step and touch potential testing
- Certification to Australian standards
- HV PPE testing and supply of gloves, sticks, Modiwarks, multimeter calibration and energy meter calibration
Contact us today to learn how our HV/LV electrical testing, calibration and certification services can ensure the continued safety and efficiency of your electrical systems.