Consumer Goods and Retail Project Management Support
Make the most or our digital supply chain solution.
Effective project management is essential for ensuring the continued success of your business. Our dedicated project management services add multiple benefits to Transparency-One, our B2B online supply chain solution. By digitising your entire supply chain, Transparency-One lets you discover, analyse and monitor all of your suppliers, components and facilities from source to store.
Why choose our project management services?
Our digital project management services add additional benefits to Transparency-One, providing you with:
- Access to product experts, in-depth market knowledge and understanding, and supply chain experts – from source to store
- Dedicated customer support
- Supplier onboarding support, including initial training and guidance, in 150 countries
- Data verification, including verification of certifications across your supply chain, helping you to enhance consumer trust
- Support and follow-up on compliance issues, including France’s Due Diligence Act, the US Trade Facilitation Act, the UK’s Modern Slavery Act, and the People’s Republic of China’s Food Safety Law
Transparency-One helps you to proactively manage risk by making it easy to track, manage and maintain information about your supply chain. Find out how your consumer goods or retail business can use our project management services to get the most from Transparency-One. Successful supply chain mapping relies on project management support.