Construction CemAssure Assessment and Certification
Ensure consistency and compliance of cement, flyash, slag and amorphous silica product with Australian standards with CemAssure.
Based on the requirements set out in the CemAssure Policy and Procedure Manual, the CemAssure scheme provides a process of third party review of the conformity of dispatched product for cement, flyash, slag and amorphous silica products with prevailing Australian Standards.
Benefits of CemAssure certification from SGS
CemAssure certification provides confidence to the supply chain in the production and performance of cementitious materials. It also ensures that the Australian construction industry has access to consistent product. Conformity assessment standards utilised under the scheme include:
- AS 3972 – general purpose and blended cements
- NZS 3122 - Specification for Portland and blended cements (General and special purpose),
- NZS 3125 - Specification for portland-limestone filler cement,
- NZS 3123 - Specification for pozzolan for use with Portland and blended cement and
- AS/NZS 3582.1 Supplementary cementitious materials Part 1: Fly ash
- AS 3582.2 Supplementary cementitious materials Part 2: Slag
- AS/NZS 3582.3 Supplementary cementitious materials Part 3: Amorphous Silica
Why Choose SGS?
Accredited to ISO 17065:2012 by JAS-ANZ, we can evaluate the conformity of cementitious products against CemAssure requirements and in turn certify, or maintain certification of the product under the CemAssure Scheme.
Contact your local SGS office to find out more.