ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
Promote health and safety and minimise risks within your organisation
An occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) is a fundamental part of an organisation’s risk management strategy. An OHSMS enables an organisation to protect its workforce and others under its control, comply with legal requirements and facilitate continual improvement.
ISO 45001 is the new international standard for an OHSMS. It replaces OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801. Certification to ISO 45001 will enable you to reduce risks associated with work-related accidents and disease and demonstrate your commitment to ensuring safe working conditions.
We offer a range of services to help you become ISO 45001 certified, including help with transitioning from OHSAS 18001 or AS/NZS 4801.
ISO 45001 certification will enable your business to:
- Reduce the risk of work-related injuries and diseases
- Minimise losses from absences, early retirements, increased insurance premiums, fines and litigation
- Improve employee morale
- Demonstrate your commitment to workplace safety to employees, customers and stakeholders
|Demonstrate your commitment to workplace safety.||
Minimise the risk of workplace-related diseases and accidents.
||Enhance efficiency while reducing costs.|
Whether you are transitioning to ISO 45001:2018 from OHSAS 18001 or AS/NZS 4801 or you are implementing an OHSMS for the first time, we can help. We offer:
- Awareness training to help you understand ISO 45001 requirements
- Gap analysis, with implementation of an action plan where needed
- Learn how well your existing systems and controls cover ISO 45001 requirements
- Understand the changes you need to make if you are transitioning from OHSAS 18001 or AS/NZS 4801
- ISO 45001:2018 auditing and certification
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we have extensive knowledge of national and international health and safety standards and regulations. Our health and safety experts can help you assess risks and hazards and identify the best ways to mitigate them. We will help you ensure that your management of health and safety issues meets the highest standards.