Agglomeration control, social distancing and contract tracing through person localisation within a monitored area.
SocialSense is an Internet of Things (IoT) application from SGS that allows full set of services for managing COVID-19 social distancing and contact tracing.
Our intelligent credit-card size wearable device is fully capable of replacing existing employee badges, complete with printed employee data, photo and access control. It enables active and real-time control of agglomeration and concentration of persons in monitored areas, such as meeting rooms, corridors, entry desks, elevators, office space, etc. The service also features emergency/panic button and motion sensor alarms in case of employee accidents.
SocialSense helps you to:
- Achieve agglomeration control through person localisation within a monitored area
- Ensure social distancing
- Record close contact data from other persons wearing a tracker (less than two meters, configurable)
- Get alerts for social safety distance (vibrate or light)
- Get alerts if a close contact has been infected by COVID-19 in the last two weeks
- Ensure effective contact tracing as the app logs and informs you about established close contacts in the case of COVID-19 presence
- The application is compliant to GRPR privacy requirements and can also be used in various other cases, from asset monitoring and localisation to geofencing and access control applications.
Our state-of-the-art proprietary IoT solutions and extensive experience provide you with the next generation of impartial trusted, verification and certification solutions.