Agriculture and Food Vendor Assessment and Technical Audit
Vendor assessment and technical audit services from SGS – assess the ability of your vendor or supplier to deliver your orders and ensure regulatory compliance.
The vendors and suppliers that you use directly influence the quality of your products. As a result, you need to ensure that their processes meet statutory standards and regulations. However, as your vendors and suppliers are often based far from your site, verifying their ability to deliver can be difficult. Our independent vendor assessment and technical audit services can be carried out anywhere in the world, ensuring that your suppliers and vendors can provide the quality you need.
Why use vendor assessment and technical audit services from SGS?
With a global reach, we can accurately assess your vendors and suppliers, wherever you need us. We can help you to:
- Ensure thorough independent assessments of their premises or construction site – anywhere in the world
- Assess the ability of your vendor or supplier to deliver your specific orders
- Ensure your suppliers and vendors meet all relevant statutory regulations and quality standards
- Make informed decisions using our detailed assessment report
A leading provider of vendor assessment and technical audit services across the globe
As the leading provider of vendor assessment and technical audit services, we offer you unrivaled experience, expertise and a unique global network. As a result, we can quickly provide trained and qualified technical specialists, wherever you need them – fast. That is why we are the number one choice for clients across the globe.
Our vendor assessment and technical audit services include:
- Assessment of current/projected workload and equipment capabilities
- Assessment of material and product control processes
- Assessment of the management structure
- Assessment of welding and fabrication procedures
- Verification of the quality management system
- Quality assurance audit
- Verification of handling and storage of materials
- Verification of human qualification, hardware and resources
- Verification of workshop facilities and manufacturing techniques
- Verification of non-destructive testing procedures
Contact us today to find out how our vendor assessment and technical audit services can assess the ability of your vendor or supplier to deliver your orders and ensure their compliance with regulations.